Frequently Asked Questions
ADZ4YOU.com provides 3 different ways to search for classified listings/adz.
All 3 of them are listed below:
- Search by Location: On the Search Bar which is on the top of the Website, there is an option “Select Location” on the left side of the bar.
Select your State, City and Area. You’ll get all the ads which are in the Area you selected.
- Search by Category: In the middle of the Search Bar you’ll see “Select Category” option, Click on that option.
Select the Category you want and then select the sub-category. You’ll get all the ads related to the category you selected.
- Search by Keyword: On the left side of the bar you’ll see an option “Enter Keyword here”
By this search option you can search anything you are looking for, e.g., if you are searching for a bike, simply type bike in the search bar and you’ll see all the ads related to Bike.
Once the product page opens, you can select any ad you like and contact the seller accordingly as it shown (Call or Chat)
Easy, right? You can now search for your desired product from these simply steps.
We have added a very simple way to contact a Seller (Of course we have also added an option for the seller if he wants to show his contact number without any problem)
Once you select any ad on the right hand side you’ll see three options”
- Contact Number of seller
- Chat option, and
- Email to Seller option
You can choose any option you want to.
As a buyer it is important to verify your product before making a purchase!
Things to remember: –
- Product inspection: Physically examine the product that the AD is offering. Check for any damage or defects.
- Working condition: For any gadgets, switch on to see they’re functional.
- Product Age: Cross check the age of the product by asking for the original bill/receipt from the seller
- Proofs: Insist on warranty card, receipt, box or slips.
- Ad relevance: Ensure that the product matches the description of the Ad.
- Fake products: Beware of any replica products i.e. such as clone, first copy.
Accessories: Remember to ask for all related accessories from the seller.
We would strongly recommend not to pay in advance. If you must pay something to have the seller hold the product for you, ensure it is a small & insignificant amount.
Advance payment is the most common technique adopted by fraud sellers to trick buyers and pursue them to make upfront payments for goods, services, etc.
Advance payment frauds – What you must watch for!
- Too good to be true and irresistible offers
- Token money demands without meeting in person/physically checking the product
- Posing as people from trustworthy & noble professions like Army Personnel, CISF, BSF, Doctors, NGOs, Public services, etc.
- Showcase of absolute urgency to sell the item or an emotional appeal. Family member is sick and urgent need of money for operation, payment of school fees, etc.
- Advance fees to cover any processing charges, pay duty, taxes, courier fees, shipment and conversion charges, etc.
It is important that you meet the seller at a safe place. A few basics to follow so that you deal safely and hassle-free:
- Public Places: Meet the seller at secure & public location such as Malls, Offices, Restaurants, and Coffee Shops, etc. where there are enough people around. Do not travel to far-away places or meet at isolated places / localities that you are not aware of.
- Switching Places: Beware of a seller who changes location(s) and asks you to reach a different destination than already decided.
- Have company: Also, try to have someone accompany you to close the deal!
You can mark an Ad as favorite & view it later. Here are the steps to do so:
- Once you open an ad, you’ll see a “Heart Shaped” icon.
- Click on that icon and that post will be saved in your Favorites section.
To open your Favorite section, go to your Profile and on the left hand side you’ll see “Menu”, Click on Favorite from the menu and you’ll see all the posts that you have marked favorite.
To share an Ad with your friends follow these steps:
- Click on any ad you want to share
- In the “Overview” Section you’ll find four options (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Interest) to share the post.
- You can click any of the option to share an Ad.
On an Ad page, you can see an “eye shaped” icon mentioning the number of viewsnext to it. This shows that your Ad has been seen by as many people visiting adz4you.com
To get good responses for your Ad, please ensure the below:
- A comprehensive description: Mention the relevant Ad details such as title/description and ensure to provide complete information such as item specification, size, shape, colour, design, etc.
- Clear resolution photograph(s): Always upload a clear image showing the item properly. Please ensure that the image is original and reflects the item as described. Do not include any stock or human image.
- Competitive pricing: Please ensure to keep realistic pricing for your Ad. It should reflect the market value of the item and correspond to actual item condition.
- Appropriate category: Ensure to post the Ad in relevant category. E.g. post mobile phone in mobiles and not electronics.
Premium Services: You have the option to opt for paid services such as featured Ad or boost to top. They give more visibility to your Ad & help receive much more responses.
If you wish to modify or delete an existing Ad, you can do so by following the below steps:
- After you have logged in to Adz4you.com account, Go to My profile
- Select “My Listing” below “Dashboard”
Click on Edit/Delete option.
- After you have logged in to Adz4you.com account, Go to My profile
Select “My Listing” below “Dashboard
If you are unable to see your ad on our website, it could be due to some reasons mentioned below:
The AD was rejected: If the Ad doesn’t meet our posting guidelines, it will be not go live on our site.
Additionally, you’ll be communicated of the specific error in your Ad, so that you can edit and re-post the Ad as per the instructions.
- AD not processed / pending: Before going live on the platform, every Ad goes through a quality check. This is done to ensure that only genuine Ads are live on the platform and to keep spammers at bay.
- Not appearing in search results: You might not be searching the Ad correctly. Use
the below tips to find your Ad:
- Choose the correct sub-category and category
- Select the exact location i.e. city, state
- You can also filter your search by price & brand
- Double check your spelling: Remember to add specific words or the exact title of your AD.
- Firstly, we apologize for any inconvenience faced due to this. To ensure good user experience for both Buyer & Sellers, we keep monitoring the Ads on the platform. Following could be some of the potential reasons why your ad did not go live:
- Ban Reasons:
- Forbidden Products:There are products that Adz4you.com does not allow since it may violate the Law or Adz4you.com policies. Sellers need to comply with items considered legal or valid for sale in India. For further details, please read this article: Items not allowed on Adz4you.com
- Invalid price:To avoid false pricing on the platform and safeguard buying experience for Buyers on Adz4you.com, we only allow ads that have a realistic/reasonable price for the item being sold. Setting an appropriate price for your item helps relevant buyers discover your item and contact you to make a deal.
- Bad Title:While posting an Ad please ensure that you keep the title to the point and related to the item. Do not use any profane words, phone numbers or special characters in the title.
- Bad Description:Your Ad should contain all relevant information about the product or service you are offering such as functionality specifications, measurement, color, age utility etc. Please note offensive words, religious bias, slandering, phone number (only in case it is different from registered mobile numbers) is not allowed and Ad will be rejected.
- Duplicate Ad:Your Ad could be rejected if the title, description or image of your Ad matches with another Ad posted in the same city.
- Note: If you post a similar Ad that you have posted within the previous 30 days, the Ad would still get rejected.
- Suspicious Ad: These are services or products that we do not allow on Adz4you.com for legal or ethical reasons.
- Invalid images: It is important that you post Ads with appropriate images. Make sure that the images are real, clear and of good resolution. Additionally, please note that it should not be a stock image, contain any phone number, obscene picture or human images.
To post an ad on our website simply follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Create an account and login to Adz4you.com
- On the Top-Right hand side corner you’ll find “Post Your Ad” option.
- Click on “Post Your Ad”, Select Your Ad “Type”, Select Category and Sub-category.
- Insert your Product Information and Description.
- Add Images.
- Add your Contact Details.
- Click on “Submit Listing”
- If you find that you are receiving a notification that your account is banned, this means that you’ve either breached one of our Posting rulesor there is a non-compliant activity as per our Trust and Safety rules relating to your account.
- Our users can post free featured, popular, top ads for now.
- Note: Number of ad’s can be changed time to time.